Dev Ops Engineer
Are you looking for a new opportunity to be part of a next generation web3 tech company?
Then Softhesis is your place to be. At Softhesis you will be part of a highly skilled, dedicated and innovative group of individuals working together as a team on exciting technology products to build the next generation of the internet.
At Softhesis you have an opportunity to work on products that enable developers to build better products for the web3 world. We are on a journey to help the world transition from web2 to web3 at a tremendous pace, in order to achieve that we need a group of excellent, dedicated and highly skilled individuals.
As a part of this exciting journey we are looking for a Dev Ops or Cloud Engineer to be part of our Software Engineering Team.
About the role
As a Dev Ops Engineer you will be part of the Software Engineering and work in the Dev Ops team. You will be responsible mainly for different chain deployments and pipelines.
- This is a highly iterative and a learning intensive role, because as the new chains are released there might be different techniques to build nodes for the respective chains.
- You will closely learn and adapt to building these pipelines and also come up with efficient chain deployment techniques.
- You must also be keen to work on smart contracts and work with other team members to deploy these onto the cloud.
Who you are
- You understand and resonate with our core values.
- You are an independent contributor and can work in a high performing team to deliver within deadlines.
- You are self motivated and can inspire and help other team members when necessary.
- You are more than just a task doer. We are a startup and we must be able to do more with less. You understand that and are willing to contribute to the team additional efforts when necessary.
- You are keen on learning and building new standards for the web3 world.
- You can churn good quality code daily.
- A problem solver who likes to work on new generation products.
- Atleast 5+ years experience as a Dev Ops engineer.
- Experience with either Google Cloud or AWS.
- Experience with Kafka, Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Experience with deploying a highly scalable and available blockchain.
- Atleast 1+ experience working on chain deployment.
- Good knowledge on working with tools like Bitbucket, Bitbucket Pipelines and Container Registry.
- Very good English both verbal and written is must due to our diverse team.
At Softhesis we give importance to our culture and we appreciate someone with a growth mindset who always strives to learn and excel. In return you get to be part of a diverse team which likes to have fun and work simultaneously. We are a remote first company keen to work with smart people from around the world.
Do you think you can create value and build an exciting career with us? Please send your CV to [email protected]