Product Manager (Multi Chain)
Are you looking for a new opportunity to be part of a next generation web3 tech company?
Then Softhesis is your place to be. At Softhesis you will be part of a highly skilled, dedicated and innovative group of individuals working together as a team on exciting technology products to build the next generation of the internet.
At Softhesis you have an opportunity to work on products that enable developers to build better products for the web3 world. We are on a journey to help the world transition from web2 to web3 at a tremendous pace, in order to achieve that we need a group of excellent, dedicated and highly skilled individuals.
As a part of this exciting journey we are looking for a Product Manager for Multi Chain Products to be part of our Core Product team.
About the role
As a Product Manager you will be part of the Core Product team. You will be responsible mainly for different chain infrastructure products ranging from RPC nodes to SDKs.
- This is a highly iterative and a learning intensive role, because as the new chains are released there might be different techniques to build nodes for the respective chains.
- It is a very high skilled and technical role, where you understand both the perspective of the user (developers) and the technical complexity in building the infrastructure.
- You will closely learn and adapt product requirements by talking to customers through user interviews.
- You will also work closely with the software engineering team to define requirements
- You will be engaging with multiple chains and technologies in the web3 space and onboard them onto our infrastructure.
Who you are
- You understand and resonate with our core values.
- You are an independent contributor and can work in a high performing team to deliver within deadlines.
- You are self motivated and can inspire and help other team members when necessary.
- You are more than just a task doer. We are a startup and we must be able to do more with less. You understand that and are willing to contribute to the team additional efforts when necessary.
- You are keen on learning and building new standards for the web3 world.
- You can efficiently perform stakeholder management.
- A problem solver who likes to work on new generation products.
- Atleast 5+ years experience as a Technical Product Manager.
- Experience with any leading blockchain products.
- Experience with Ethereum and smart contract functionalities.
- Prior experience in a web3 project would be a nice to have.
- Atleast 3+ experience working with a team of developers and designers.
- Prior knowledge on UI/UX would be helpful to make product decisions.
- Good knowledge on working with tools like JIRA, Balsamiq, Invision, Confluence etc
- Very good English both verbal and written is must, due to our diverse team.
At Softhesis we give importance to our culture and we appreciate someone with a growth mindset who always strives to learn and excel. In return you get to be part of a diverse team which likes to have fun and work simultaneously. We are a remote first company keen to work with smart people from around the world.
Do you think you can create value and build an exciting career with us? Please send your CV to [email protected]